HOW DO I VOTE?
At the polling station, usually. Unfortunately, this year this is not possible due to the Corona pandemic. Voting is therefore only permitted in the form of a postal vote. Here you can find step-by-step instructions:
- Apply for the election documents and send them to the election official by 18/11/2020. If you are able to collect your election documents yourself, it is sufficient to submit the application by 03/12/2020 at the latest. You can find the corresponding form HERE.
- Wait… Towards the end of November, presumably from 23/11/2020 on, the postal voting documents will be sent to you.
- Put your cross on the ballot paper, i.e. vote: Please fill in the form and send it back in time. All letters received by the election official or the election office after 10/12/2020 (4 p.m.) will not be taken into account in the vote count.
WHOM MAY I VOTE FOR?
– The student representatives on the Faculty Board and School Committee (Fakultätsrat and Bereichsrat)
– The student representatives in the Senate and Extended Senate (Senat and Erweiterter Senat)
– The student representatives of your Student Council (Fachschaftsrat)
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL?
- Fill in and submit your election proposal: from 27/10/2020 to 17/11/2020 (4 pm) you can be nominated as a candidate for the FSR Biology. All you need to do is fill in the appropriate form, which you can find HERE. You then submit the nomination to the election official by sending it to the following address: Studierendenrat der TU Dresden, Wahlausschuss, Helmholtzstr.10, 01069 Dresden.
- Wait… The accepted election proposals will be announced HERE at the latest on Friday, 27/11/2020.
- Wait a little longer… The results of the election will be announced by the StuRa in mid-December. Then you will find out whether you have actually been granted a seat in the FSR. By the way, we have 15 free seats in this legislative period.
Of course, you can join the FSR as well without being elected. As a so-called associate member, you can also take on tasks and help out. If you just want to have a look, you are welcome to come to one of our meetings, which take place online on Monday evenings. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF OTHER UNIVERSITY COMMITTEES?
- Fill in and submit your election proposal: Again, you only have to fill in the corresponding form which you can find HERE. The election proposals must have arrived at the election official (c/o Wahlbüro, Günther-Landgraf-Bau, Mommsenstr. 13 or, in case of electronic ID, to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) until the 13th of November (4 p.m.).
- Wait… The results will be announced together with those for the FSR elections, i.e. in mid-December.
You are welcome to inform yourself further about this on our website, namely at FSR Biology > Committees to find out more.
If you have any questions, please contact us as FSR.