Uni Elections 2021
HOW DO I VOTE?
At the polling station, usually. Unfortunately, this year this is not possible due to
the Corona pandemic. Voting is therefore only permitted in the form of a postal
vote. Here you can find step-by-step instructions:
1. Apply for the election documents and send them to the election
official by 5/11/2021. If you are able to collect your election documents
yourself, it is sufficient to submit the application by 20/11/2021 at the latest. You
can find the corresponding form HERE.
2. Wait… In the beginning of November, the postal voting documents will be
sent to you.
3. Put your cross on the ballot paper, i.e. vote: Please fill in the form and
send it back in time. All letters received by the election official or the election
office after 25/11/2020 (3 p.m.) will not be taken into account in the vote count.
WHOM MAY I VOTE FOR?
– The student representatives on the Faculty Board and School Committee
(Fakultätsrat and Bereichsrat)
– The student representatives in the Senate and Extended Senate (Senat and
– The student representatives of your Student Council (Fachschaftsrat)
– The Equal Opportunities Representative (Gleichstellungsbeauftragte/-r)
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL?
1. Fill in and submit your election proposal: Until 01/11/2021 (3 pm) you can
be nominated as a candidate for the FSR Biology. All you need to do is fill in the
appropriate form, which you can find HERE. You then submit the nomination to
the election official by sending it to the following address: Studierendenrat der TU
Dresden, Wahlausschuss, Helmholtzstr.10, 01069 Dresden.
2. Wait… The accepted election proposals will be announced HERE later on.
3. Wait a little longer… The results of the election will be announced by the
StuRa in mid-December. Then you will find out whether you have actually been
granted a seat in the FSR. By the way, we have 20 free seats in this legislative
Of course, you can join the FSR as well without being elected. As a so-called
associate member, you can also take on tasks and help out. If you just want to
have a look, you are welcome to come to one of our meetings, which take place
online on Monday evenings. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF OTHER UNIVERSITY COMMITTEES?
1. Fill in and submit your election proposal: Again, you only have to fill in
the corresponding form which you can find HERE. The election proposals must
have arrived at the election official (c/o Wahlbüro, Günther-Landgraf-Bau,
Mommsenstr. 13 or, in case of electronic ID, to e-mail email@example.com)
until the 1st of November (3 p.m.).
2. Wait… The results will be announced together with those for the FSR
elections, i.e. in mid-December.
You are welcome to inform yourself further about this on our website, namely at
FSR Biology > Committees to find out more.
If you have any questions, please contact us as FSR.
Here are the profiles of our candidates.