Dear colleagues and students,
Are you or do you know a Bachelor/Master/PhD student willing to network with and present their work to peers?
PhD students from the departments of Botany and Experimental Plant Biology of Charles University and the Institute of Botany of the Czech Academy of Sciences are organizing a Conference on Plant Biology for students, by students!
– keynote speakers with different levels of experience: Antonin Machac ( Postdoctoral Fellow at Copenhagen University, Denmark), an early career scientist, with whom to get early career advice and network; Claudia Köhler (Department Director at Max Planck, Germany), an established and world famous researcher, to learn about and get inspired by broad questions in biology.
– an opportunity to present your work as a students for a talk or a poster
– workshops on soft skills training
– Substantial time dedicated to networking and socialising
– Located in the beautiful city of Prague
– It is free!
Deadline to register: 1st of June. Don’t miss your chance!
Organization & scientific committee: Iris Sammarco, Susnata Salony, Ömer İltas, Mohammad Javad Haghighatnia, Juan Manuel Gorospe, Lorena Meusel, María Pinilla Vargas
We are looking forward to meet you in Prague in September!
Student Conference of Plant Biology organising committee